Visiting Chicago? If you need help from a local on deciding where to stay, we can help! This is an Embassy Suites hotel review. Our editors have named the Embassy Suites the best value hotel on the Magnificent Mile.
Why? Because the hotel has incredible amenities, and you will be near the center of everything without compromising convenience. Here is one of our reviews of a Chicago hotel that was booked for a family staycation.
The Embassy Suites Magnificent nile
|🛎 24-Hour Front Desk||🏊 Swimming||👪 Family Rooms|
|🍴 Restaurants||🍳 Free Made-to-Order Breakfasts||🛌 Premium Bedding|
|📶 Free Wi-Fi||🅿 Private Parking||♿ Wheelchair Accessible|
What We Liked Most
- Location: The hotel is well situated in a neighborhood where it is easy to walk around during the day or night. There are plenty of restaurants and entertainment nearby. AMC Theater is just around the corner. The places we wanted to visit were within a 10 to 15-minute walk.
- Amenities: The made-to-order breakfast was hot and delicious. The hotel staff are friendly and extremely helpful.
- Room: We had a corner suite (upgrade) which made the stay very quiet. We were on the 15th floor with a nice view of the river. Wi-fi is strong and stable.
What We Liked Least
- The hotel was completely booked, so the wait for our room was an hour and thirty minutes past check-in.
- The lobby area is very noisy from the foot traffic. It also made the lines for the manager’s reception very long.
More Value Hotels on the Magnificent Mile
- Hotel EMC2
- St. Jane Hotel
- Cambria Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- The Whitehall Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile
- Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile
- Inn of Chicago
- Hotel Cass